Welcome to Cornwall’s Best – your single source for everything that is simply the best in Cornwall. We focus on the best places to stay, the best things to eat, the best things to drink – and it’s all about Cornwall. So there’s the best transport to take, the best attractions to visit, the best tours to take.
We love Cornwall and all things Cornish and hope you do too.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN COMPENSATED AND AFFILIATE LINKS. MORE INFORMATION IN OUR DISCLAIMER
All About the Best of Cornwall
If you’re new to Cornwall then you might want to check some of our introductory content
Getting to Cornwall
- Read our guide on how to get to Cornwall here.
- Or check train timetables for getting to Cornwall here
- Here are the bus and coach timetables for getting to Cornwall
If you need to rent a car in Cornwall, we recommend Discover Cars for car hire. You can search, compare and save up to 70%, with no hidden fees and free cancellation, what have you got to lose? Get a price for a rental car in Cornwall here.
The Essentials of Travelling to Cornwall
At Cornwall’s Best we cover everything you need to know to get the best from a trip to Cornwall. Some of the key information that you need before your trip is:
- The best places to stay in St Ives
- The best places to stay in Port Isaac
- The best places to stay in St Just in Penwith
- The best places to stay in Fowey
- The best places to stay in Truro
- The best places to stay in Penzance
- The best places to stay in Falmouth
- The best places to stay in Mevagissey
- The best places to stay in Bodmin
- The best places to stay in Bude
- The best places to stay in Padstow
- The best places to stay on the Lizard peninsular
- The best places to stay in Launceston
- The best places to stay in St Austell
Unique Places to Stay in Cornwall
- Stay in a Thatched Cottage in Cornwall
- Stay in a CASTLE in Cornwall!
- Stay at a lighthouse cottage in Cornwall
- Book a heavenly holiday cottage in our favourite converted churches and chapels in Cornwall
Eat and Drink Your Way Around Cornwall with Our Gastronomy Guides to Cornwall
Want to learn more about the food and drink of Cornwall? Our guides to cocktails, drinks, recipes and the best places to eat in Cornwall are here.
Making it Easy to Explore Cornwall’s Best
There has never been a better time to plan your trip to Cornwall. And here at Cornwall’s Best, we’re here to make that planning and exploration easy. We’ve got content on the best attractions in Cornwall, the best places to stay in Cornwall and what you absolutely have to eat while you’re here in Cornwall – plus where you buy it to enjoy it at home!
Take a look at
- The best things to do in St Ives
- The best things to do at Land’s End
- The best things to do in St Just in Penwith
- The best things to do in Port Isaac
- The best things to do in Truro
- The best things to do in Fowey
- The best things to do on the Lizard
- The best things to do in Falmouth, Cornwall
- The best things to do in Launceston, Cornwall
- The best things to do in Bude
- The best things to do in Mevagissey
- The best things to do in Bodmin
- The best things to do in Helston
- The best things to do in Padstow
- The best things to do in St Austell
Best Days Out and Places to Visit in Cornwall
Unique Activities to Do in Cornwall
Cornwall is an amazing and unique place to visit. There is quite literally no place like it in the world. And that means there are some unique things that you can do.
- Cornish Castles you can stay in
- The best books about Cornwall
- The top castles in Cornwall
- The best beaches in West Cornwall
- The best beaches in North Cornwall
- The best beaches in South Cornwall
- Amazing Gardens to visit in Cornwall
Travel Tips for Exploring Cornwall
BOOK ACCOMMODATION IN CORNWALL
- Sykes Cottages for fabulous holiday homes
- Holiday Cottages for great holiday cottages
- Glorious places to stay with Rural Retreats.
- Booking.com for hotels & B&B.s
Read about Cornwall in these incredible books
Here’s how to get to Cornwall
Book the best tours and guides on GetYourGuide
Book Trains & Buses with Omio
Check Megabus timetables and fares to Cornwall here.
Rent a Car with Discover Cars
Never get lost with the Ordnance Survey Maps App
Find out more about Cornwall’s Best
Want to know who we are? And why we’re writing about Cornwall? And how our love affair with this glorious country has been going on for some time now? Then head on over and find out about us or contact us here.
Cornwall’s Best is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.